After losing the first leg 1-0, the hosts have their work cut out against Unai Emery's men, who have not suffered defeat in their last five matches
Coke, Spahic, Escude, Navarro
Perotti, Reyes, Del Moral
Miguel, Rami, Ruiz, Jordi Alba
Feghouli, Jonas, Mathieu
The home side look set to enter the round of 16 clash without Jesus Navas, who did not train on Monday as he is still suffering from the leg injury that saw him miss his team's last league encounter, a 2-1 loss to Rayo Vallecano on Sunday. The Spain international has worked apart from the team as he looks to reach full fitness.
There are worries too over the goalkeeping situation, as both Andres Palop and Javi Varas are suffering knocks and trained lightly on Monday, though at least one of the two should be ready for the game. Jose Antonio Reyes, meanwhile, is eligible to play following his return from Atletico Madrid last week.
Valencia are still without the services of Hedwiges Maduro and Sergio Canales, who have been out since October with injuries and are still recovering.
With poor performances as of late from Mehmet Topal, David Albelda may get a chance in midfield in the clash.
Another player who may see minutes is Tino Costa. The Argentine missed the last few games of December with an injury but is now physically ready to compete and played a part in the 2-2 draw with Villarreal at the weekend.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Sevilla have lost their last two games, a 1-0 result in the first leg against their opponents for Wednesday, and a 2-1 loss to Rayo Vallecano over the weekend in league play. It marks the first time this season that the team have lost consecutive games.
- This season, not counting the Europa League play-off in mid-August, the club have lost just as many games at home (three) as on the road.
- The hosts have won the cup five times, earning the titles most recently in 2007 and 2010.
- Valencia hold a 1-0 advantage in the tie thanks to a goal by Jonas in the first leg.
- Roberto Soldado, who is the team's leading goalscorer with 17 goals this term, still continues to struggle on the road. The former Real Madrid striker has only scored one goal away from home all season.
- The visitors have won the tournament seven times, with the last title coming in 2008.