Luis Enrique's side will be hoping to bounce back from their disappointing defeat to Lecce when they welcome the Zebrette to the Stadio Olimpico on Wednesday
Rosi, Kjaer, Heinze, Jose Angel
Gago, De Rossi, Pjanic
Coda, Danilo, Domizzi
Pereyra, Pinzi, Pazienza, Asamoah, Armero
Roma coach Luis Enrique will be without the services of Juan who is nursing a knee injury, while Fabio Borini has flu-like symptoms and will likely miss Wednesday's encounter.
Miralem Pjanic should receive the nod ahead of Marquinho in midfield, while Francesco Totti returned to training this week after shaking off a calf injury and will play behind Bojan Krkic and Pablo Osvaldo upfront.
Meanwhile, Udinese boss Francesco Guidolin will not be able to call on Antonio Floro Flores, Dusan Basta, Diego Fabbrini and Cristian Battocchio, who are all out injured.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Roma have recorded the fewest amount of draws in Serie A this season (five).
- The Giallorossi have failed to score in only four league games this term.
- The capital city club have won four out of their last five home matches, outscoring their opponents 12-4 during that span.
- Udinese have the best home record in Serie A but have lost seven games away from the Stadio Friuli.
- The Zebrette have picked up only one win in their last six encounters (W1 D3 L2).
- Guidolin's men have been held goalless twice in their past three road contests.