Roma and Palermo are set to lock horns in what should be an intense affair at the Stadio Olimpico on Saturday
|Roma: Doni; Cassetti, Burdisso, Loria, Riise; Pizarro, De Rossi; Taddei, Perrotta, Vucinic; Totti
|Palermo: Sirigu; Cassani, Munoz, Bovo, Balazaretti; Migliaccio, Liverani, Nocerino; Pastore; Miccoli, Pinilla
- Roma have won their last four matches against Palermo.
- The capital club have only one win in their last five home games (W1, D2, L2).
- Francesco Totti has six goals in the last four games.
- Juan will miss the encounter at the Stadio Olimpico through suspension.
- Roma have been awarded the most penalties in Serie A this season (10).
- Palermo have picked up only one victory in their last eight matches (W1, D1, L6).
- The Sicilians have conceded 21 goals in their last eight encounters.
- Javier Pastore leads the team in scoring with ten league goals.
- Palermo coach Delio Rossi has lost nine of his last 17 matches against Roma (W5, D3, L9).
November 28, 2010: Palermo 3-1 Roma
Fabrizio Miccoli opened the scoring in the 20th minute and the Sicilians never looked back as two second half goals from Josip Ilicic and Antonio Nocerino gave them a commanding lead before Francesco Totti netted a consolation at the death.
Follow Goal.com on . Get the latest football news direct... Check out Goal.com's page; be part of the best football fan community in the world!