The Old Lady travel to the capital hoping to maintain unbeaten record, while the hosts look to end two-game losing streak
Rosi, De Rossi, Heinze, Taddei
Perrotta, Simplicio, Pjanic
Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Barzagli, Chiellini
Pepe, Vidal, Marchisio, Giaccherini
Luis Enrique will be missing several key personnel for the visit of the league leaders, with Juan, Bojan and Fernando Gago all suspended after the trio saw red in last week's defeat to Fiorentina. David Pizarro remains a doubt for the Giallorossi, along with Simon Kjaer, meaning Daniele De Rossi is likely to fill in as a makeshift centre-back.
However Pablo Daniel Osvaldo is in line to return for the hosts following his internal suspension following his clash with Erik Lamela.
The visitors will travel to the capital without former Roma forward Mirko Vucinic, who has been ruled out with the muscle strain sustained in last week's victory over Cesena.
On the plus side for the Old Lady, Andrea Pirlo should make his return following suspension, with the former Milan midfielder expected to sit in behind central partners Arturo Vidal and Claudio Marchisio.
||DID YOU KNOW|
- Roma have won only half of their home games this season.
- Defeat has been the most frequent outcome of Roma's fixtures this season, with the Giallorossi suffering six losses.
- Luis Enrique’s side have lost their last two games without scoring a goal
- Juventus have only lost to Roma once in their previous 12 Serie A meetings.
- The Old Lady are the only unbeaten side in Serie A this season.
- Antonio Conte's side have won exactly half of their away games this season.