With the club's rebuilding under way, Roma will look to grind out a positive result against a team they could only draw with in their last encounter
|Roma: Doni; Cassetti, Burdisso, Juan, Riise; Pizarro, De Rossi; Taddei, Perrotta, Vucinic; Totti
|Chievo: Sorrentino; Sardo, Andreolli, Mandelli, Mantovani; Fernandes, Guana, Constant; Bogliacino; Pellissier, Moscardelli
- Roma have not lost to Chievo in their last 14 matches.
- The Giallorossi have picked up only one win in their last four games.
- Vincenzo Montella's men have been awarded the most penalties in Serie A (11).
- Francesco Totti has scored seven goals in his last five encounters.
- Chievo have only scored once in their past five games against Roma at the Olimpico.
- Luca Rigoni will miss the match through suspension.
- The Flying Donkeys have picked up just one win in their last five road encounters.
- Sergio Pellissier leads the team in scoring with 10 goals.
December 4, 2010: Chievo 2-2 RomaRoma jumped out to a two-goal lead courtesy of a brace from Fabio Simplicio but the capital city outfit could not hang on as Davide Moscardelli and Pablo Granoche struck in the second half.
Follow Goal.com on . Get the latest football news direct... Check out Goal.com's page; be part of the best football fan community in the world!