The Giallorossi will be hoping to extend their three-game unbeaten streak when the Flying Donkeys pay a visit to the Stadio Olimpico on Sunday
Taddei, Juan, Heinze, Jose Angel
Pjanic, De Rossi, Greco
Lamela, Totti, Bojan
Roma coach Luis Enrique will likely be without the team's leading scorer Pablo Osvaldo after the striker was stretchered off during Wednesday's training session with a thigh injury. The Spanish boss will have to reshuffle his backline due to injuries to Marco Cassetti and Nicolas Burdisso.
Chievo coach Domenico Di Carlo will be unable to call on defensive midfielder Marco Rigoni who is out through injury.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Roma are unbeaten in their last three encounters (W2 D1), collecting seven points during that span.
- The Giallorossi have scored five goals in their last two matches.
- Luis Enrique's men have kept five clean sheets this season but only one in their last six games.
- Chievo have picked up only one win in their first eight road encounters this term (W1 D2 L5).
- The Flying Donkeys have lost four games by a one-goal margin in the current campaign.
- Chievo have conceded five goals in the last 15 minutes of their games this season.