Walter Mazzarri's men face the Bianconeri on Sunday, hoping to return to winning ways following the disappointing draw with Bologna last Monday
Vitiello, Contini, Terzi, Del Grosso
Mannini, Vergassola, D'Agostino, BrienzaCalaio, Destro
Campagnaro, Cannavaro, Aronica
Maggio, Inler, Gargano, Dossena
The hosts could welcome back Simone Vergassola to the starting line up for the first time since the 1-1 draw with Novara back in October, after the former Sampdoria midfielder returned from the bench in last week's defeat to Parma.
However the Bianconeri will again be without first choice goalkeeper Zeljko Brkic, with the Serbia international still in recovery following groin surgery, while Luca Rossettini is suspended for the clash, meaning a likely start for Matteo Contini.
The visitors have some problems of their own, with Ezequiel Lavezzi likely to miss out, with the Argentina international still suffering from the thigh strain that has seen him miss his side's last four encounters, while Marco Donadel and Mario Santana are both doubtful for Sunday's clash.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Siena have both scored and conceded 19 goals in Serie A this term.
- The Bianconeri have never lost at home to Napoli in Serie A.
- The hosts have lost exactly a third of their home games this campaign.
- Napoli have lost only two of their away games in Serie A so far this term.
- The visitors are the second most prolific side in Serie A this term with 33 goals, only four behind champions AC Milan.
- Only Juventus and Atalanta, have drew more games than the Azzurri this season.