Third-placed Valencia travel to face relegation strugglers Zaragoza
|Zaragoza: Doblas; Obradovic, Ponzio, Lanzaro, Diogo; Bertolo, Edmilson, Gabi, N'Daw; Ander, Uche
|Valencia: Guaita; Mathieu, R. Costa, Navarro, Bruno; Mata, A. Costa, Topal, Joaquin; Aduriz, Soldado
- Zaragoza have only defeated Valencia once in La Liga. However, this was in their last meeting at La Romaredo.
- Los Manos have only lost one of their last six home games in La Liga, a narrow 1-0 loss to Atletico Madrid.
- Four of those six games were single goal victories in favour of Zaragoza, the other one a draw.
- Zaragoza are one of only two teams without a single player to have scored at least five goals this season.
- Valencia have won their last three away games by a 2-1 scoreline.
- If Los Che are able to win, they will possess a better away record than Real Madrid. Real Madrid have managed 29 points in 14 away games, while Valencia currently have 26 points from 13 games.
- Valencia have not lost a game to any team in the bottom five so far this season.
October 30th, 2010: Valencia 1-1 Zaragoza
Maurizio Lanzaro went from hero to zero as he put the ball in the back of both nets in the first half. With no other goals in the match, Lanzaro remained the only name on the scoresheet in a tight 1-1 draw.