Jose Mourinho's side have won their last seven matches in all competitions and will hope to continue that impressive run of form against Los Blanquillos on Saturday
Zaragoza playmaker Apono is available for the Primera Division encounter against Real Madrid after recovering from a hamstring injury.
Romaric (thigh) also returns following a three-month absence but Stefan Babovic is suspended.
Real Madrid captain Iker Casillas has recovered from a hand injury and could make his first start in goal since January.
Boss Jose Mourinho has no injury worries but is likely to rotate his squad in order to prioritise Wednesday's Champions League quarter-final first leg clash against Galatasaray.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Zaragoza are on a 12-match winless run in all competitions and remain the only team in La Liga to have not won a game in 2013.
- The Aragonese side have lost six of their last seven encounters against Real Madrid.
- Zaragoza's last victory came against Levante in the Copa del Rey on January 9.
- Real Madrid are on a seven-match winning run in all competitions - their best sequence of results since January 2012.
- Los Merengues need one more point to become the first club in Liga history to accumulate 4,000 points in 82 seasons of the Spanish top division.
- Cristiano Ronaldo (pictured, right) has scored 21 goals in 20 appearances for club and country in 2013.