Jordi Roura will lead the Catalans as stand-in coach in the absence of Tito Vilanova, who is recovering from Thursday's operation to remove a tumour from his parotid gland
Rukavina, Sereno, Valiente, Balenziaga
Omar, Oscar, Bueno
Alves, Pique, Puyol, Alba
Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta
Pedro, Messi, Villa
Real Valladolid midfielder Alvaro Rubio is struggling with a muscle problem and could miss Saturday's Primera Division encounter with Barcelona at the Jose Zorrilla.
Pucela boss Miroslav Djukic could stick with the same side that played out a goalless draw at Deportivo La Coruna on Monday.
Barcelona will again be without Cesc Fabregas, who remains sidelined with a thigh injury.
But defender Eric Abidal has returned to training for the first time since he needed a liver transplant in April and could return to first-team action in January.
Meanwhile, Barca announced on Thursday that Tito Vilanova's operation on his parotid gland had gone successfully.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Real Valladolid have won just two of their last six matches in La Liga.
- The Pucela have lost their last five Liga encounters with Barcelona.
- Valladolid's last home win over Barca was a 2-1 success in October 2002.
- Barcelona are on a nine-match winning run in La Liga and are the only team with a 100 per cent record away from home this season.
- The Catalan giants will face Serie A outfit AC Milan in the Champions League round of 16 on February 20 and March 12.
- Lionel Messi (pictured, right) has netted 11 goals in his last five Liga outings for Barca.