The troubled Liga champions desperately need a result against Unai Emery's side to build confidence ahead of Wednesday's Champions League meeting with Manchester United
Arbeloa, Carvalho, Ramos, Coentrao
Di Maria, Ozil, Ronaldo
Coke, Fazio, Spahic, Navarro
Navas, Kondogbia, Reyes
Real Madrid defender Pepe has recovered from an ankle injury and has an outside chance of being involved in Saturday's Primera Division encounter against Sevilla.
Raphael Varane (hamstring) and Xabi Alonso (groin) are both racing to be fit, while Mesut Ozil returns after serving a one-match ban.
Sevilla have appealed over Ivan Rakitic's dismissal against Rayo Vallecano last weekend and will have the midfielder available if the Spanish Football Federation rules in their favour.
Diego Perotti, Piotr Trochowski and Cicinho are all out injured but captain Andres Palop (hamstring) is likely to return.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Real Madrid have won just one of their last four matches in all competitions (W1, D2, L1).
- The Castilian side's 1-0 loss at Granada was their fifth Liga defeat of the season and the eighth reverse across all competitions.
- Madrid are on a 22-game unbeaten run in La Liga at the Santiago Bernabeu.
- Sevilla have won three of their last five matches in all competitions.
- Los Nervionenses have lost seven of their last eight meetings with Madrid.
- Jose Antonio Reyes (pictured, right) made 30 Liga appearances for Real in the 2006-07 season, scoring six goals.