Los Merengues will aim to extend their nine-match unbeaten run in La Liga when they host Pepe Mel's outfit at the Santiago Bernabeu on Saturday
Real Madrid midfielder Xabi Alonso will miss the Primera Division encounter against Real Betis through suspension.
Michael Essien remains sidelined with a muscle strain but Kaka (hamstring), Alvaro Arbeloa (back) and Mesut Ozil (illness) should all return after missing the win over Athletic Bilbao.
Boss Jose Mourinho is, however, bound to rotate his squad with an eye on Wednesday's Champions League semi-final first leg against Borussia Dortmund.
Real Betis' Nacho suffered a toe fracture in training on Wednesday and is expected to be out of action for 10 days.
Fellow defender Mario is unlikely to feature with a hamstring problem while strikier Nosa Igiebor suffered a muscle injury in the 3-3 draw against Sevilla and is a minor doubt.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Real Madrid are on a seven-match winning run in La Liga at the Santiago Bernabeu.
- The Castilian side have kept just one clean sheet in their last seven games in the league.
- Cristiano Ronaldo (pictured, right) has scored in his last eight appearances for Madrid in all competitions.
- Real Betis have won just three of their last 14 matches across all competitions (W3, D6, L5).
- Betis' last away win against Madrid was a 1-0 success in October 1998.