The 37-year-old Englishman is set to start as the two rivals meet for the second time in four days as OM aim to avenge their 2-0 defeat to the Ligue 1 leaders on Sunday
Van der Wiel, Armand, Alex, Maxwell
OLYMPIQUE DE MARSEILLE
Fanni, N'Koulou, Lucas Mendes, Morel
Kadir, Valbuena, Ayew
Paris Saint-Germain coach Carlo Ancelotti will hand David Beckham a first start in PSG colours, after the ex-England captain came off the bench for a starring cameo against Olympique de Marseille on Sunday.
The 37-year-old is set to replace the suspended Marco Verratti in the middle of the park, alongside either Blaise Matuidi or Clement Chantome, as Ancelotti seeks to shuffle his pack slightly for the Coupe de France clash.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic could also be rested, in favour of Kevin Gameiro, though otherwise it is likely to be largely unchanged from the side that beat Elie Baup's men just two days ago.
For Marseille, the visitors welcome back Jordan Ayew from suspension, after the Ghana international missed Sunday's knee clash. Elder brother Andre is a doubt after picking up a knock at Parc des Princes, and could well be replaced by the younger sibling.
Jeremy Morel is also uncertain to play, leaving Marseille short at left-back, with 18-year-old Baptiste Aloe ready to step in should the former Lorient player fail to recover in time.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Paris Saint-Germain sit atop of the Ligue 1 table, three points clear of Lyon, and eight ahead of Marseille.
- Carlo Ancelotti's side beat fifth division Arras 4-3, and Ligue 1 outfit Toulouse 3-1 to make it this far in the competition.
- Les Parisiens have lifted the Coupe de France eight times, the second highest total in history.
- Both PSG and Marseille meet for the fourth time this season, the last three coming at the Parc des Princes.
- Marseille sit third in Ligue 1, and are just a point ahead of high-flying Nice in the race for the Champions League.
- L'OM have won the Coupe de France 10 times - a record. They have not lifted the famous trophy since 1989 however.
- Sunday's game at the Parc des Princes was the first time in 14 games that OM had failed to score against their arch-rivals