Elie Baup's Coupe de la Ligue holders travel to the capital to face Carlo Ancelotti's star-studded side
Jallet, Thiago Silva, Camara, Maxwell
Bodmer, Chantome, Sissoko
OLYMPIQUE DE MARSEILLE
Abdallah, N'Koulou, Fanni, Morel
Amalfitano, Valbuena, A.Ayew
Paris Saint-Germain coach Carlo Ancelotti is boosted by the return of Ezequiel Lavezzi and Clement Chantome to training on Monday morning, though the latter could well be in the starting line-up.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic did not train at Camp des Loges, and may not even be risked by Ancelotti in this Coupe de la Ligue tie, with Kevin Gameiro and Guillaume Hoarau in line for playing time at the Parc des Princes.
Diego Lugano and Thiago Motta are still sidelined, with Wednesday's hosts expected to rotate a little in the aftermath of Saturday's 1-0 win over AS Nancy. Goalkeeper Salvatore Sirigu, Alex, Marco Verratti, as well as Sylvain Armand are left out of the group.
Olympique de Marseille have no significant injury problems, having enjoyed a weekend off after their Ligue 1 clash against Olympique Lyonnais was postponed due to extreme weather conditions.
Striker Andre-Pierre Gignac is out for six weeks with a fractured foot, with Souleymane Diawara is still a few matches away from full fitness. Midfielder Joey Barton remains suspended.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Paris Saint-Germain sit atop of the Ligue 1 table, having maintained their unbeaten start to the season with a 1-0 win over Nancy.
- A double from Zlatan Ibrahimovic cancelled out two strikes by Andre Pierre-Gignac when the teams met on October 7 in the league.
- Les Parisiens have won this title three times, a joint-record shared with Marseille.
- PSG were knocked out in the Round of 16 last year, having lost to Dijon 3-2.
- Marseille sit third in Ligue 1, three points behind their rivals, but with a game in hand.
- L'OM are joint-record winners of the Coupe de la Ligue, winning in 2010, 2011 and 2012. They are the holders, beating Lyon 1-0 in April.
- Marseille's last defeat in this tournament came in September 2008 against Sochaux.
- Elie Baup's men have not won on their last two trips to the Parc des Princes.