The Ligue 1 leaders encounter les Gones for a place in the last four of the Coupe de France, with the memory of the remarkable 4-4 draw last month still fresh
Jallet, Alex, Sakho, Tiene
Menez, Pastore, Nene
Reveillere, Lovren, Kone, Cissokho
Kallstrom, Grenier, Gonalons, Bastos
Paris Saint-Germain coach Carlo Ancelotti has Mohamed Sissoko and Nene both back from suspensions, after the pair missed Saturday's 2-2 draw at Caen. The Ligue 1 leaders are still without Maxwell, with Siaka Tiene expected to deputise again on the left-side of defence.
Clement Chantome and Thiago Motta participated separately in training, with the pair expected to be rested for the Coupe de France tie.
Lyon's Remi Garde has been dealt a blow with the news that captain Cris is sidelined with a thigh injury, and will miss the next few weeks of action, with the fit-again Dejan Lovren back to replace the Brazilian. Clement Grenier and Alexandre Lacazette's recent extended run in the first-team could see them feature once again at Parc des Princes.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Paris Saint-Germain have won the Coupe de France on eight occasions, most recently in 2010.
- Les Parisiens lost last year's final to Lille, going down to Ludovic Obraniak's late winner at the Stade de France.
- This is one of two competitions that are still winnable for Carlo Ancelotti's men along with Ligue 1. They sit top of the division, two points ahead of Montpellier.
- Lyon are four-time winners of the Coupe de France, having last won in 2008, against PSG.
- Les Gones are in the Coupe de la Ligue Final, and will face Marseille on April 14 at Stade de France.
- The two sides played out an enthralling league match 24 days ago, with Lyon letting slip a 4-2 lead to draw 4-4.