The capital club suffered a shock defeat in midweek, and hope to recover in the best possible way against this season's surprise package to move closer to that elusive trophy
Van der Wiel, Thiago Silva, Alex, Maxwell
Lucas Moura, Verratti, Matuidi, Pastore
Genevois, Civelli, Pecjinovic, Kolodziecak
Bahoken, Meriem, Pied
Paris Saint-Germain coach Carlo Ancelotti has no pressing injury issues ahead of the visit of high-flyers Nice to the Parc des Princes, but is set to field his strongest side after Wednesday's shock Coupe de France exit to Evian.
The Italian trainer slammed his "self-important" players following the penalty shootout defeat, with the aim now being to seal the Ligue 1 title at the earliest possible opportunity.
Both Marco Verratti and Maxwell should return to the fray, replacing Thiago Motta and Sylvain Armand.
Nice coach Claude Puel, meanwhile, sees a handful of important players suspended for the trip to the capital, though top goalscorer Dario Cvitanich makes the trip.
Alexy Bosetti and Eric Bautheac are both suspended, with Valentin Eysseric - scorer in the reverse fixture earlier this season - serving a rest-of-the-season ban. Neal Maupay is out for six months with a knee injury.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Paris Saint-Germain sit top of Ligue 1 with 67 points, nine clear of Marseille and with the best tally at this stage since Lyon five years ago.
- The hosts have won their last three league games without conceding a goal.
- Les Parisiens were knocked out of the Coupe de France by relegation-threatened Evian on Wednesday going down 4-1 on penalties after a 1-1 draw.
- Nice have lost just three of their last 15 encounters against PSG.
- Dario Cvitanich is the club's top scorer with 14. One more would see him surpass the club's best tally in their current spell in Ligue 1 - held by Bakary Kone and Loic Remy.
- Sunday's visitors have scored seven goals in their last two encounters.