The Ligue 1 leaders have been inconsistent of late, but with challengers Lyon and Marseille facing each other on Sunday, they can pull further clear with a win on Saturday
Van der Wiel, Alex, Thiago Silva, Maxwell
Lucas Moura, Verratti, Matuidi, Pastore
Sami, Puygrenier, Sane
Karaboue, Ayasse, Sane, Jebbour
Paris Saint-Germain coach Carlo Ancelotti will welcome back Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Marco Verratti after they were both suspended for the club's 1-1 draw with Valencia in the Champions League on Wednesday evening.
Christophe Jallet was forced off, meaning Gregory van der Wiel is likely to continue at right-back. Thiago Motta meanwhile, is set to make way for Verratti. David Beckham could also be handed a start, depending on whether the 53-year-old opts for a slight rotation of players.
Meanwhile, Nancy boss Patrick Gabriel is without various players through injury or suspension as they seek to spring a shock at the Parc des Princes.
Florian Zitte is suspended, meaning Paul Alo'o Efoulou will revert to the lead striker role, as Romain Grange and Vincent Muratori both miss out through injury.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Paris Saint-Germain sit top of the Ligue 1 table, despite losing 1-0 to Stade de Reims last weekend. They lead Olympique Lyonnais by three points.
- Carlo Ancelotti's side have kept one clean sheet in their last four Ligue 1 encounters.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored the winner when the two sides met earlier this season. PSG scraped the encounter 1-0 at Stade Marcel Picot.
- Nancy sit precariously in 19th position, six points adrift of safety.
- The club have won their last two games in all competitions, including a 2-1 win over Sochaux last weekend.
- ASNL were the only side to do the double over PSG last season, winning 2-1 last March, as well as winning 1-0 on their last visit to the Parc des Princes.