The hosts will be buoyed by their Champions League win on Tuesday and will now look to correct their poor domestic form when they welcome Pascal Dupraz's struggling side
Jallet, Alex, Thiago Silva, Maxwell
Chantome, Verratti, Sissoko
Wass, Mongongu, Angoula, Ehret
Djedje, Berigaud, Barbosa
Paris Saint-Germain coach Carlo Ancelotti is without Blaise Matuidi who is suspended for this clash after being sent off last weekend.
Marco Verratti should be handed his first league start in more than a fortnight, with Mohamed Sissoko also in for the suspended midfielder. Thiago Motta, Kevin Gameiro and Mathieu Bodmer are still injured. Otherwise, it should be largely the same line-up that featured against Porto on Tuesday night.
Meanwhile, Evian boss Pascal Dupraz has no significant injury worries. Up front, it will either be Youssef Adnane or Saber Khlifa, though the main threat will be found in the shape of Kevin Beriguad just behind the main striker.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Paris Saint-Germain sit in fourth place in Ligue 1 with 26 points from 15 games, having suffered their first away league defeat of the season.
- Carlo Ancelotti's side beat Evian 3-1 in this fixture last year.
- Les Parisiens are unbeaten against Evian in competitive fixtures.
- PSG have scored in each of their last 12 league games, the second best tally in the league.
- Evian sit 17th in Ligue 1, just above the relegation zone.
- The Savoyard outfit have scored the opener in both games against PSG in Ligue 1, but failed to win either.
- Pascal Dupraz's men have won three of their last four away games.