The Ligue 1 leaders aim to continue their 100% competitive record under Carlo Ancelotti against Pablo Correa's side, who earned a 2-2 draw against les Parisiens on matchday six
Bisevac, Sakho, Lugano, Maxwell
Menez, Bodmer, Nene
EVIAN THONON GAILLARD
Djedje, Angoula, Cambon, Rippert
Tie Bi, Sorlin
Govou, Wass, Barbosa
Javier Pastore remains the major injury concern for PSG boss Carlo Ancelotti. The Argentine limped off two weeks ago with a torn thigh muscle in the Coupe de France against Sable-sur-Sarthe, and continues his rehabilitation, though a first team return doesn't look to be far off for the ex-Palermo attacking midfielder.
A major talking point for the Ligue 1 leaders is whether Ancelotti will start his January signings. Thiago Motta, who signed from Inter in a €10m deal on transfer deadline day, could make his debut alongside Blaise Matuidi in the anchor midfield role, whilst Maxwell continues to deputise for Saka Tiene, who is away on Africa Cup of Nations duty with Cote d'Ivoire.
Former Chelsea defender Alex might have to wait a while for a starting berth, but could well make an appearance off the bench at the Parc des Princes.
Evian boss Pablo Correa has made just the one signing in the transfer window bringing in Thomas Kahlenberg on loan from Bundesliga outfit Wolfsburg. Though the Danish international might not be expected to make the starting XI straight away, Correa is set to name more or less the side which drew with Bordeaux last weekend.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- PSG lie in 1st place in Ligue 1 with 46 points following their 1-0 win over Brest on matchday 21.
- Les Parisiens have won all four of their competitive games under Carlo Ancelotti.
- Nene has scored nine out of 19 PSG goals at the Parc des Princes. More than any other Ligue 1 player at any ground.
- Evian occupy 12th position following their 0-0 draw with Bordeaux last weekend.
- Pablo Correa's men are on a run of four straight away defeats.
- The side managed a 2-2 draw against PSG back in September, then under the stewardship of Bernard Casoni..