The big-spending French welcome the eastern Europeans to Parc des Princes on matchday one, and are eager to make a big impression on Europe's elite
Jallet, Alex, Thiago Silva, Maxwell
Menez, Pastore, Lavezzi
Danilo, Mykhalyk, Khacheridi, Taiwo
Garmash, Miguel Veloso
Yarmolenko, Kranjcar, Gusev
Paris Saint-Germain coach Carlo Ancelotti will have Brazil centre-back Thiago Silva at his disposal for the first time, confirming before the 2-0 win over Toulouse FC, that the former AC Milan defender would make his debut for the visit of Dinamo Kiev.
Ezequiel Lavezzi should feature in his first game for three weeks after being rested on Friday, having just returned from international duty, whilst the impressive Marco Verratti should be in line for his Champions League debut.
Club captain Christophe Jallet will be the preferred choice at right-back over Gregory van der Viel, whilst Zlatan Ibrahimovic is set to become the first man to play for six clubs in the Champions League.
Kiev coach Yury Semin isn't expected to make wholesale changes for the trip to the French capital, with Andriy Yarmolenko and Denys Garmash set to return after being omitted from the starting line-up in the 3-1 win over Karpaty Lviv.
Taye Taiwo played against PSG for Marseille as recently as 2011, with Ideye Brown a familiar face for many Ligue 1 aficionados. Niko Kranjcar meanwhile, scored a brace for the Ukrainian giants at the weekend.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Paris Saint-Germain qualified for the group stage of the Champions League, by virtue of their second place finish in the 2011-12 Ligue 1 season.
- Les Parisiens last featured in the group stage in 2004-05, finishing bottom in a group containing CSKA Moscow, Chelsea, and 2012-13 rivals FC Porto.
- PSG have only won two of their last 13 Champions League games.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic has 28 Champions League goals to his name, only Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo have scored more among the players set to feature this season.
- Dinamo Kiev qualified for the group stage by beating Borussia Monchengladbach 4-3 on aggregate in the play-off.
- The Ukrainian side have not progressed past the group stage in their last 10 attempts.
- Yury Semin's men have failed to win 26 out of their last 28 games on the road in this competition.
- Taye Taiwo, Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva all featured for AC Milan last season.