Carlo Ancelotti's title-winners bring the celebration to the Parc des Princes for their final home game of the season against the visitors, who have been consigned to Ligue 2
Newly-crowned Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint-Germain are unlikely to change too much from the side that clinched their third French title at Olympique Lyonnais last week.
Marco Verratti and Salvatore Sirigu return from suspension and should feature, with Carlo Ancelotti insisting that the club will not slow down despite the title being sealed last week.
Former England captain David Beckham - who announced his intention to retire at the end of the season - will likely start on the bench for what will be his final home game of a glittering career.
Stade Brestois, who were relegated following Evian's 4-0 win over Nice last weekend, are also unlikely to differ too much in starting personnel, though coach Corentin Martins has hinted at a reshuffle.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Paris Saint-Germain have won the Ligue 1 title for only the third time in their history at Lyon last weekend.
- Carlo Ancelotti's side are unbeaten in their last nine Ligue 1 fixtures.
- The capital club are unbeaten in their last 11 home league games, winning nine of those.
- Stade Brestois became the first side to be relegated from this season's Ligue 1 following 17th-placed Evian's 4-0 win over Nice.
- Brest have only won once in their last 12 visits to the capital.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic (pictured, right) has 27 goals in the top-flight, three less than the entire Brest team (30).