Shop the latest footy kit
|PSG: Edel, Jallet, Tiene, Armand, Sakho, Makelele, Bodmer, Nene, Erding, Hoarau, Giuly
|Benfica: Roberto, Luisao, Maxi Pereira, Coentrao, Sidnei, Aimar, Carlos Martins,Gaitan, Salvio, Cardozo, Saviola
- Paris Saint Germain are unbeaten in four home games against Portuguese opposition (W3 D1 L0 in Paris)
- Les Parisien's nine games against Portuguese sides have ended W4 D2 L3
- Five of PSG's last seven European fixtures ended in draws
- Antoine Koumbouare's men are unbeaten in 14 European home games at Parc des Princes
- Their last home defeat was a 4-2 loss to Hapoel Tel-Aviv FC on 23 November 2006
- The capital club's last five games in all competitions has seen them win twice, lose twice and draw once.
- Benfica have a record of W10 D5 L6 against Ligue 1 teams.
- Jorge Jesus' men also have a record of W3 D1 L6 in France.
- The Eagles lost all three of their away ties in the Champions League group stage without scoring.
- This run was ended by a 2-0 win away to Stuttgart in the last round of the Europa League.
- Their last league game ended in a disappointing home draw against Portimonese on Sunday albeit with a weakened side.
- The Eagles have won 19 of their previous 21 games in all competitions.
10 March 2011: Benfica 2-1 Paris St Germain
Franco Jara completed a come-from-behind 2-1 win for Benfica over Paris Saint-Germain in the first leg of the Europa League last 16.
PSG had earlier gone ahead when Peguy Luyindula beat the offside trap to turn in a precious away goal for the Parisiens. Maxi Pereira equalised for the home side just before half-time after Carlos Martins' assist, before Jara’s late winner in which he lashed in a low shot on the edge of the area to put the home side in the driver's seat ahead of Thursday's decider.