Walter Mazzarri's side have slipped in recent weeks and will aim to return to winning ways at struggling Parma...
|Parma: Mirante; Zaccardo, Paci, Lucarelli; Valiani, Morrone, Dzemaili, Modesto; Candreva; Crespo, Bojinov
|Napoli: De Sanctis; Santacroce, Cannavaro, Ruiz; Zuniga, Pazienza, Yebda, Vitale; Hamsik; Lavezzi, Cavani
- Parma are currently placed 15th in Serie A with 29 points from 28 matches, just a point above the relegation zone.
- The Ducali have not won in their last seven encounters and have drawn their last three.
- Pasquale Marino’s side have conceded 10 goals from outside the penalty area, the highest number in the league.
- The Crociati have won seven of their 11 Serie A matches against Napoli at the Tardini.
- Parma lost the reverse fixture 2-0 in Naples, with striker Edinson Cavani scoring both the goals
- Napoli are third in the league standings at the moment with 53 points from 28 matches, eight points behind leaders Milan.
- Cavani is the league's second highest scorer, having netted 20 times so far this campaign.
- The Partenopei have not scored in their last two matches. If they fail to find the target against Parma, then it will be the first time since March 2009 that Napoli would have failed to do so in three fixtures.
- Walter Mazzarri’s side have lost five of their last eight away matches but have won the other three.
- The Azzurri have scored 16 goals in the last 15 minutes of their games.
November 7, 2010: Napoli 2-0 Parma
Edinson Cavani was the star of the show last time the two sides confronted each other. The Uruguay international striker broke the deadlock after just 19 minutes and ensured the points for the former Italian champions four minutes from full time.