The Gialloblu host Edoardo Reja's men, aiming for a positive result as they continue to battle against relegation from the top tier of Italian football
Santacroce, Paletta, Lucarelli
Valdes, Musacci, Galloppa
Konko, Diakite, Biava, Radu
Gonzalez, Ledesma, Brocchi
Mauri, Rocchi, Hernanes
Roberto Donadoni will not be able to rely on the services of McDonald Mariga and Raffaele Palladino who are injured. Sebastian Giovinco is expected to lead the attack while Sergio Floccari is expected to partner him in the final third.
The biggest absentee for Lazio is Germany international and club topscorer Miroslav Klose, who sustained a thigh injury last Thursday and could be set for a long spell on the sidelines. Senad Lulic is also unavailable with a knock, and he will join Marius Stankevicius and Luca Crescenzi out injured.
Captain Tommaso Rocchi is set to deputise for the injured Klose, with Stefano Mauri and Hernanes supporting him in the final third.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Parma have won only twice since coach Roberto Donadoni took over the team in January.
- The Gialloblu have the joint-third worst defensive record in Serie A this season.
- Parma's leading goalscorer in Italy's top flight in the current campaign is Sebastian Giovinco. The former Juventus man has 10 goals to his name.
- Lazio last drew a match back in December 2011.
- Miroslav Klose, who is set to miss Saturday's match against Parma, has had a hand in more than 45 per cent of the team's goals.
- Lazio last lost to the Gialloblu on September 23, 2009.