Inter will look to put their Champions League disappointment behind them when they travel to the Ennio Tardini to face Parma
|Parma: Mirante; Zaccardo, Lucarelli, Paletta, Modesto; Valiani, Morrone, Dezemaili; Candreva; Giovinco, Amauri
|Inter: Julio Cesar; Maicon, Ranocchia, Lucio, Nagatomo; Zanetti, Cambiasso, Stankovic; Sneijder; Milito, Eto'o
- Parma have picked up only one draw in their last seven encounters against Inter.
- The Gialloblu are winless in their last five fixtures at the Ennio Tardini.
- Parma have recorded only one win in their last 11 Serie A matches.
- Parma have scored three goals in their past five contests.
- Inter have seven wins and one defeat in their last eight Serie A games.
- The defending champions have scored nine goals in their last five league encounters.
- Inter will be looking for their 1300th win in Serie A on Saturday.
- Wesley Sneijder is set to make his 50th league appearance for Inter.
- Samuel Eto'o leads the team's scoring charts with 19 Serie A strikes.
November 28, 2010: Inter 5-2 ParmaDejan Stankovic netted a hat-trick and Esteban Cambiasso and Thiago Motta added a goal apiece as Inter beat Parma at San Siro.
The hosts fell behind in the early going before scoring three goals in a five-minute span in the first half and never looked back as they cruised to an emphatic victory.
Follow Goal.com on . Get the latest football news direct... Check out Goal.com's page; be part of the best football fan community in the world!