The Biancocelesti will be aiming to keep within touching distance of Juventus and AC Milan at the top of the table when they pay a visit to the Stadio Renzo Barbera on Sunday
Pisano, Silvestre, Mantovani, Balzaretti
Migliaccio, Donati, Barreto
Scaloni, Zauri, Stankevicius, Radu
Gonzalez, Hernanes, Lulic
Armin Bacinovic is the only major injury worry for Palermo coach Bortolo Mutti ahead of the fixture on Sunday. Abel Hernandez and the red-hot Fabrizio Miccoli will likely get the nod up front against a a makeshift Lazio back four.
Lazio boss Edy Reja will be without a plethora of first-team regulars at the weekend. Stefano Mauri is still nursing a thigh problem while Lorik Cana continues his recovery from a back injury.
Tomasso Rocchi, Giuseppe Biava and Cristian Brocchi will also miss the encounter through various knocks and ailments while Mobido Diakite and Abdoulay Konko are suspended.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Palermo are unbeaten in their last three Serie A encounters, outscoring their opponents 9-4 in that span.
- The Sicilians have earned 27 out of a possible 33 points at the Renzo Barbera this season (W9 D2).
- Mutti's men have won six league games by a two-goal margin.
- Lazio have kept 10 clean sheets in their 23 Serie A games this season.
- The Biancocelesti have won three out of their last four league encounters, scoring 10 goals in the process.
- Reja's side have conceded 11 goals in their past five matches away from the Olimpico.
- The away side are one point and one league position better off than they were at this stage last season.