Saturday night sees OL travel to Brittany to meet les Rouge et Noir in a huge Championnat encounter...
|Olympique Lyonnais: Lloris; Reveillere, Cris, Lovren, Cissokho; Toulalan, Gourcuff, Kallstrom; Briand, Gomis, Lisandro
|Stade Rennes: Douchez; Danze, Mangane, Kana Biyik, Theophile Catherine; Leroy, Tettey, Mandjeck, M'Vila, Dalmat; Montano.
- Lyon have hosted Rennes 38 times with OL winning 19, 14 draws and Rennes victorious on five occasions.
- The last four Ligue 1 games between the two clubs at the Stade Gerland have finished with the points shared. Each of the last three have finished 1-1. In 06-07 it was 0-0.
- Lisandro is the club top scorer with 12 and has scored one goal per 108 minutes of Ligue 1 play this season.
- OL are second in the attack table with 46, one behind Lille. A flurry of goals in recent matches means OL are level on +21 with LOSC as having the best goal difference in the division.
- OL have won eight and drawn three when they have scored first at the Gerland.
- Rennes won five Ligue 1 games in a row prior to losing 2-0 at home to Marseille in Week 27.
- Victor-Hugo Montano has seven league goals while Yacine Brahimi and Abdoulrazak Boukari, who has played just eight Ligue 1 games for Rennes, have struck four times each.
- Rennes have the best defensive record in the division with 20 conceded.
- Rennes have not lost two consecutive Ligue 1 matches this season.
- Defender Romain Danze has played every minute of all 27 Ligue 1 matches.
November 6, 2010: Stade Rennais 1-1 Olympique Lyonnais
Jires Ekoko opened the scoring early on for the home side, latching onto a pass from Victor Hugo Montano to strike the opening goal, but their wings would be clipped unjustly after the break as Michel Bastos drew OL level.