|Newcastle: Harper; Simpson, Williamson, Coloccini, Jose Enrique; Ireland, Nolan, Tiote, Gutierrez; Best, Lovenkrands.
|Everton: Howard; Neville, Jagielka, Distin, Baines; Coleman, Arteta, Rodwell, Osman; Saha, Beckford.
- Newcastle have lost only one of their last nine Premier League games.
- The Magpies have scored more goals from set-pieces than any other team in the Premier League, 20 in total.
- Newcastle have drawn five of their last seven games.
- Scouser Kevin Nolan is United's top scorer this term, netting 11 times from midfield.
- Alan Pardew's side could rise to seventh with a win on Saturday.
- Everton haven't won any of their last eight Premier League trips to St James' Park.
- Everton are the only club in the top flight not to be awarded a penalty this season.
- The Toffees have had nine shots cleared off the line this season, more than any other club.
- Leighton Baines has assisted 24 per cent of his side's goals this term, a higher percentage than any other player in the Premier League.
- Everton's last win on Tyneside in the top flight came in September 2000, when a Kevin Campbell goal was enough to seal a 1-0 victory for Walter Smith's blues.
September 18, 2010: Everton 0-1 Newcastle
Hatem Ben Arfa became an instant Toon hero as his thunderbolt secured a shock 1-0 win over Everton at Goodison Park.
Follow the Premier League LIVE on Goal.com:
Commentaries, Stats, Player Ratings and much more,
Visit Goal.com Live Scores!