The Azzurri welcome the struggling visitors to San Paolo on Thursday evening, hoping for their third consecutive victory in all competitions
Campagnaro, Cannavaro, Aronica
Maggio, Inler, Gargano, Zuniga
Comotto, Von Bergen, Rodriguez, Rossi
Ceccarelli, Mutu, Candreva
Walter Mazzarri is expected to make some changes to the side that defeated Palermo 3-1 on Sunday evening, with Edinson Cavani among others expected to be rested for the cup clash. The hosts will also be without the injured Ezequiel Lavezzi, with the Argentina international still suffering from the muscle strain that has seen him miss the Azzurri's last two matches.
Cesena make the trip to Naples without the injured duo of Raphael Martinho and Dominique Malonga, with the pair ruled out of the tie with muscle problems. However, Jorge Martinez looks set to return to the squad after recovering from a calf injury, although he is unlikely to start the game - the Uruguay international may well feature from the bench.
||DID YOU KNOW|
- Napoli have lost only one of their last 10 matches in all competitions.
- The last time the two sides met in this competition, the Azzurri triumphed with a 4-0 victory.
- If Napoli lift the trophy this season, it will be 50 years since the first time they won the competition.
- Cesena have yet to concede a goal in the Coppa Italia this season.
- The visitors are averaging two goals a game in the competition this term.
- Cesena will travel to Naples, on the back of a three game losing streak.