Rene Girard's men aim to bounce back from last weekend's shock defeat and keep the heat on Paris Saint-Germain, who are currently two points ahead in Ligue 1
Bocaly, Yangambiwa, El-Kaoutari, Bedimo
Ait Fana, Belhanda, Utaka
Ebondo, Zouma, Mignot, Ghoulam
Aubemayang, Nicolita, Sako
Montpellier boss Rene Girard has no major concerns on the injury front, but will have to do without two defenders through suspension. Hilton and Benjamin Stambouli were both sent-off in last week's 1-0 defeat to Nancy, which has left la Paillade further adrift of leaders PSG.
On a positive note however, Jamel Saihi and Joris Marveaux both signed long-term deals at the Stade de la Mosson this weekend, with both set to feature at some point on Saturday.
Saint-Etienne's push for an unlikely Champions League place takes them to Montpellier on Saturday. Should they beat Rene Girard's men, les Verts would only be a point behind Lille in third.
Christophe Galtier has no major injury concerns in his squad at present, with kick-off scheduled at 19.00 CET on Saturday.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Montpellier remain second in the table, despite losing 1-0 to Nancy last weekend.
- La Paillade have won their previous five home games, without conceding a goal.
- There has not been a first half goal in the last four games Montpellier have contested.
- Saint-Etienne sit sixth with 46 points, four behind Lille in the third and the final Champions League qualification place.
- Les Verts' Pierre Aubameyang has contributed to more than half of his side's goals on the road this season.
- Saint-Etienne drew the reverse fixture earlier this season, with the points shared after a 1-1 draw.