Fabio Capello's men looking to secure their place in the European finals, while Branko Brnovic's team need to win their two remaining games to leapfrog their visitors in Group G
Pavicevic, Dzudovic, Jovanovic, Savic
Vukcevic, Pekovic, Novakovic
Djalovic, Vucinic, Jovetic
Richards, Terry, Jones, Cole
Parker, Lampard, Barry
Rooney, Bent, Young
Fabio Capello is unlikely to name a team that is anything but full strength with qualification within sight for both sides.
Scott Parker's recent form for new club Tottenham looks set to earn him another start at international level, while there could be a front three of Ashley Young, Darren Bent and Wayne Rooney, though Theo Walcott will be pushing for a place in the line-up, perhaps in front of Bent, with Rooney moving to a central role.
Montenegro coach Branko Brnovic has more options in defence for this tie, with Marko Basa, Milan Jovanovic and Miodrag Dzudovic back in contention after missing the 2-1 defeat to Wales through injury, while right-back Savo Pavicevic was absent after picking up a suspension.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- England are still unbeaten in Group G, having won five and drawn two of their seven fixtures, with all dropped points coming at Wembley Stadium.
- Fabio Capello has only ever lost two competitive fixtures as England manager, a World Cup qualifying tie against Ukraine (when England had already qualified for the tournament), and the 4-1 loss to Germany at the 2010 World Cup.
- The last meeting between the sides ended goalless at Wembley last year, a result which, if repeated, will seal England's qualification for Euro 2012.
- Montenegro are the only team in Group G bar England who are yet to lose at home, though Wales were responsible for Montenegro's sole defeat in the group in the last round of fixtures.
- Danny Welbeck could be making his competitive England debut, having chosen to represent the Three Lions over Ghana earlier in the year. The young striker has five goals in eight games for Manchester United this season, and has won every game he has played in so far this term, except for the Champions League draw against FC Basel in which he scored twice.