Allegri's men will be aiming to maintain their recent form after winning their last three fixtures in all competitions, and history is on their side against Wednesday's opponents
Abate, Nesta, Yepes, Antonini
Nocerino, Van Bommel, Aquilani
Zaccardo, Paletta, Lucarelli, Gobbi
Biabiany, Morrone, Jadid, Modesto
Captain Massimo Ambrosini's place may be at risk after being hooked at half-time in the astounding comeback against Lecce, with Alberto Aquilani an option and Kevin-Prince Boateng is likely to be included after his heroics on Sunday. Gennaro Gattuso has however been devastated by the news that an eye problem will keep him out for up to six months.
Parma's Franco Colomba should have a full squad to choose from with, Hernan Crespo likely to return to the squad. The Argentine is unlikely to start the match but could well feature from the bench after recovering from a thigh problem.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Both AC Milan and Parma have won three games in Serie A this season.
- Antonio Cassano and Zlatan Ibrahimovic have scored a total of 15 goals against Parma in their careers.
- Kevin-Prince Boateng has scored four goals in his last two games for the Rossoneri including a second half hat-trick against Lecce on Sunday
- Parma's last win at San Siro in Serie A was back in 1996.
- Parma are the only team in Italy's top flight not to have drawn a game this season.
- Parma have only won one of their last 14 fixtures against AC Milan.