The Scudetto holders will be aiming to bounce back from their disappointing loss to Juventus with a win over the Sicilian outfit on Saturday at San Siro
Bonera, Thiago Silva, Nesta, Zambrotta
Nocerino, Van Bommel, Seedorf
Pisano, Silvestre, Migliaccio, Mantovani
Bertolo, Barreto, Della Rocca, Ilicic
Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri will be without the services of Gennaro Gattuso, Alexandre Pato, Ignazio Abate and Massimo Ambrosini due to injury while Kevin Prince-Boateng is suspended. Philippe Mexes has recovered from a long-term knee injury and could make his Milan debut at San Siro. Robinho has returned from a muscle problem and should slot directly into the starting line-up.
Interim boss Devis Mangia has the luxury of choosing from basically a fully-fit squad as Luca Di Matteo is the only injured player, however, Italy international Federico Balzaretti is banned and will miss the clash.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- AC Milan are currently in the midst of their worst start to a Serie A campaign since 2001 (W1 D2 L2).
- The Scudetto holders do not boast any players with more than one goal so far this term.
- Massimiliano Allegri's men have won three out of their last four matches against Palermo at San Siro.
- Palermo have overcame Milan three times in the past two Serie A seasons.
- The Sicilians have failed to score in two games away from the Renzo Barbera this term.
- The last draw between the two teams in Serie A came in February 2007.