Shop for the latest footy kit
|Manchester City: Hart; Richards, Boateng, Lescott, Zabaleta; Vieira, Barry; Silva, Yaya Toure, Balotelli; Tevez.
|Wigan Athletic: Al Habsi; Gohouri, Alcaraz, G Caldwell, Figueroa; McCarthy, Watson, Diame; Moses, Rodallega, N'Zogbia.
- Manchester City have accumulated just five points in their last five Premier League games.
- If City lose, and Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur win in this round of fixtures, they will drop outside the Champions League qualifying positions for the first time since September 19, 2010.
- The Eastlands outfit have lost two home games in the league this season, while Wigan have won only two on the road.
- City have kept eight clean sheets in 14 Premier League games this season.
- Carlos Tevez (18) has scored three times more than his closest club rival Mario Balotelli (6).
- Wigan sit bottom of the Premier League on 27 points.
- Last weekend's 4-0 defeat at the hands of Manchester United put Wigan's goal difference on -22, which is the worst in the divison.
- The Latics have won just one league game in 2011 - a 4-3 victory over Blackburn Rovers on February 5.
- Wigan are one point and six places worse off this season than after 28 games of their last campaign.
- Hugo Rodallega is the only recognised centre forward to have scored for Wigan in the Premier League this term.
September 19, 2010: Wigan Athletic 0-2 Manchester City
Goals from Tevez and Yaya Toure saw City claim a 2-0 victory at the DW Stadium in September. The result saw manager Roberto Mancini's men climb back into the Champions League qualifying places.