The leaders remain the only side yet to be beaten in the EPL, and are currently on a run of 16 games without loss at the Etihad Stadium
Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy
Milner, Yaya Toure, Barry, Silva
Naughton, Martin, Barnett, Tierney
Bennett, Fox, Johnson, Pilkington
Meanwhile, Paul Lambert has to make do without the services of James Vaughan and Elliott Ward, since the duo are sidelined with their respective knee injuries. Ritchie De Laet (back) is a doubt for this encounter as he is reportedly yet to return to training following his injury.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Manchester City are the only team yet to be beaten in the Premier League this season.
- Along with Liverpool and Newcastle United, Roberto Mancini's men also have the best defensive record in the league; they have let in only 12 goals in 13 matches.
- The hosts have not lost a single game in their last 16 league clashes at home. They are also on a run of 11 consecutive victories.
- Norwich City last beat these opponents back in 2001, with a 2-0 result at Carrow Road.
- If all matches ended at half-time the Canaries would be in sixth position in the league, as opposed to their current 10th place.
- Paul Lambert's men have conceded 11 goals on their top-flight travels this season. In the top half of the table, only Arsenal have shipped more.
Visit our Euro 2012 microsite for all you need to know ahead of Friday's draw and beyond - team profiles, stadium guides, even which hotels are best to stay in!