Although the visitors have struggled to get a foothold in the league, they have already won at Old Trafford this season and will be hoping for a similar shock in this game
Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy
Milner, Y. Toure, De Jong
Silva, Dzecko, Aguero
Olsson, Dann, Hanley, Givet
Hoilett, Petrovic, N'Zonzi, Pedersen
Manchester City have a full squad to choose from except for the ongoing absence of Carlos Tevez but, with Roberto Mancini claiming he has forgiven the Argentine. he may soon be back into the fold at the Etihad.
Blackburn's are still without Chris Samba (hamstring) but he would be a doubt anyway with his future at the club remaining in the balance. Young defender Grant Hanley may be the man Steve Kean chooses to deputise.
Gael Givet could also make a start on the left side of defence to cover for the injured Michael Salgado (rib) for this trip to the Premier League leaders.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Manchester City have not lost in eight Premier League matches against Blackburn Rovers, winning five and drawing three.
- Joe Hart has kept four clean sheets in City's last five home games.
- Manchester City are also on a 17 game winning streak at home.
- Yakubu has the best shot-to-goal ratio in the Premier League, converting 38% of his chances.
- But Joe Hart has the best shot to save ratio from all of the Premier League's goalkeepers with 79%.
- Opposite number Paul Robinson has saved just 52% of shots at his goal.
- Blackburn have only managed to come away with two victories on the road in their last 21 trips.
- They have also kept just one clean sheet during their last 31 away games.