|Mallorca: Aouate; Ramis, Nunes, Ayoze, Lopez; Tejera, Victor, Castro, Nsue; Webo, De Guzman
|Valencia: Guaita; Stankevicius, Costa, Dealbert, Mathieu; Pablo, Banega, Topal, Joaquin; Soldado, Mata
- The last eight times Valencia have taken three points in Mallorca, they have done so by keeping a clean sheet.
- Valencia have taken a staggering 13 points from their last five away trips.
- Valencia's home and away form this season are almost identical, picking up 28 of their 51 points at home, and the remaining 23 on the road, just a five point difference.
- Usually a strong side at home, Mallorca have scored just one goal in their last three games at the Iberostar Stadium.
- They have won every home game in which they have been able to score however.
- Mallorca were also the only side who were able to beat Valencia in the Mestalla in the first half of the season.
- Whilst slipping up against smaller clubs on an all too regular basis, Los Bermellones have been able to beat Sevilla and of course Valencia this season, and have taken a point each from Barcelona and Real Madrid.
- Mallorca have dropped 14 points at home so far this season, more than they did in the entire of last season.
- The Islanders have gathered the same number of points from home matches as Valencia have on away trips, 23, and have lost more games than they have drawn in Palma.
October 23, 2010: Valencia 1 - 2 Mallorca
Mallorca defeated Valencia at the Mestalla, the first team to do so this season, thanks to a Gonzalo Castro brace. Roberto Soldado was on target for the home side.