|Mallorca: Aouate; Ayoze, Nunes, Ramis, Cendros; Marti, De Guzman; Pereira, Tejera, Nsue; Webo
| Zaragoza: Doblas; Paredes, Contini, Jarosik, Diogo; N'daw, Ponzio; Bertolo, Herrera, Lopez; Uche
- Mallorca sit right in the middle of the table going into this fixture, in 10th place. Dependent on the results this weekend, they could find themselves anywhere between ninth and 13th place by Monday.
- Los Bermellones have picked up just one win in their last five games, and lost three.
- However, they have won their last four home matches against Zaragoza.
- This season is the first since 2006-07 in which Mallorca have suffered back-to-back home defeats.
- Zaragoza find themselves dangerously close to relegation, currently occupying 15th place, just four points away from the drop zone. This weekend could potentially see them climb to 12th, or drop to 17th.
- They have the joint lowest number of away wins this season, picking up all three points on the road on only one occasion, a narrow 2-1 victory over Malaga.
- Of Los Manos' last 11 goals, eight have come from set-pieces.
November 7, 2010: Zaragoza 3-2 Mallorca
Zaragoza came back from behind twice in the game, before a Gabi penalty in injury time handed them a vital three points.