Marcelino Garcia Toral's team clash with the giantkillers from Valencia in a battle of fourth versus fifth on Saturday
Venta, Ballesteros, Nano, Juanfran
Valdo, Barkero, Juanlu
Coke, Spahic, Fazio, Navarro
Navas, Trochowski, Rakitic, Manu
Sevilla midfielder Diego Perotti will miss the trip to the Ciutat de Valencia due to a hamstring injury suffered in the win over Gefate. Manu del Moral is likely to be given a start in the left of midfield ahead of Emiliano Armenteros.
Marcelino has no other injury concerns to contend with. A win on Saturday will take Sevilla into the Champions League places at the expense of their humble hosts.
Levante will be without the services of Asier del Horno, who sustained a calf injury in the defeat at Barcelona and was subsequently ruled out for two months.
The home side are sweating over the fitness of central defender Nano, who has returned to training after sitting out the trip to Camp Nou with an ankle injury. Carlos Aranda is also racing to be fit for the visit of the Andalusians, while midfield duo Juanlu and Jose Javier Barkero return from injury and suspension respectively.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Levante have won one and lost four of their last five matches.
- Juanlu is the east coast club's top scorer this season with five goals.
- Levante are competing in the Primera Division for only the seventh time in their 102-year history.
- Sevilla have emerged victorious in their last nine encounters with Levante.
- Manu is the club's leading scorer this season with five goals.
- Sevilla coach Marcelino represented Levante as a player in the 1990-91 season in the Segunda Division.