The Nerazzurri will be looking to extend their impressive seven-game winning streak in the league when they travel to the Stadio Via del Mare on Sunday afternoon
Oddo, Miglionico, Tomovic,
Cuadrado, Giacomazzi, Blasi, Olivera, Brivio
Muriel, Di Michele
Maicon, Lucio, Samuel, Nagatomo
Zanetti, Cambiasso, Alvarez
Lecce coach Serse Cosmi will be missing a host of players for the match on Sunday as Moris Carrozzieri, Manuel Giandonato, Luigi Falcone, Andrea Esposito and Julio Sergio are out with various bumps and bruises.
Lucio and Giampaolo Pazzini missed Inter's Coppa Italia loss to Napoli on Wednesday because of flu but will likely be in the starting XI for Sunday’s encounter at the Via del Mare. Sulley Muntari will miss the clash due to his commitments with Ghana at the Africa Cup of Nations.
Diego Forlan and Dejan Stankovic trained apart from the rest of the team and will miss the match, while Coutinho is back in training but might not be ready to feature at the weekend.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Lecce are winless at home so far this season and have picked up only two points out of a possible 27 on their own ground.
- Serse Cosmi's men opened the scoring in the first meeting between the teams at San Siro but then conceded four goals en route to a 4-1 defeat.
- Lecce have the most losses (12) in Serie A so far this term.
- Inter have won their last seven Serie A matches, keeping five clean sheets during that span.
- The Nerazzurri are unbeaten in their last five away games in the league, letting in just one goal in the process.
- Claudio Ranieri's side have not lost to Lecce in their last nine encounters.