The Champions League-chasing Biancazzurri host the Viola on Sunday evening with the visitors, in 14th place as it stands, aiming for only their second away victory of the campaign
Konko, Zauri, Diakite, Lulic
Gonzalez, Ledesma, Candreva, Mauri
Camporese, Nastasic, Natali
Behrami, Montolivo, Salifu, Lazzari, Vargas
Edy Reja's troops will go into Sunday's clash without a host of first team regulars, with Lorik Cana, Christian Brocchi and Miroslav Klose all sidelined with various injuries, while Andre Dias and Francelino Matuzalem are suspended for the tie.
However, the hosts will welcome back Abdoulay Konko and Modibo Diakite, after the defensive duo served their domestic suspensions, while Stefano Mauri is in line to start his first league game since the 2-2 draw with AC Milan back in September after recovering from a thigh problem.
The visitors will travel to the capital without the suspended trio of Mattia Cassani, Alessandro Gamberini and Ruben Olivera, while Houssine Kharja will also miss out as the former Genoa midfielder is still nursing an ankle sprain.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Lazio have won three of their last four meetings with the Viola.
- The hosts have only managed to win half of their 24 league games so far this season.
- The Biancazzurri have both drawn and lost six times in Serie A this term.
- Fiorentina have only managed to win once on the road in Serie A this season.
- The visitors have conceded one goal more than they have scored in league play in 2011-12.
- The Viola have both won and drawn seven times this season.