Antonio Conte's men host the Giallorossi on Tuesday night in Italy's cup competition, with the visitors in red hot form following five consecutive victories
Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Chiellini, De Ceglie
Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio
Pepe, Matri, Vucinic
Rosi, Juan, Heinze, Taddei
Gago, Greco, Pjanic
Juventus have only one real injury concern going into Tuesday's clash, with Fabio Quagliarella still on the sidelines after the former Napoli forward sustained a fractured cheekbone in the recent victory over Lecce.
Luis Enrique has a few problems to contend with, as both Marco Cassetti and Dani Osvaldo are ruled out of the tie, with the pair suffering from achilles and thigh problems respectively.
Another potential issue for the Giallorossi is the likely absence of Daniele De Rossi, with the Italy international still nursing the groin problem that saw him miss the 5-1 demolition of Cesena on Saturday evening, meaning Leandro Greco is likely to keep his place in the middle of the park for the visitors.
||DID YOU KNOW|
- Juventus have scored in all but two of their matches in all competitions this season.
- Both Juventus and Roma have won this competition a record nine times.
- The Old Lady have not won the Coppa Italia in 17 years, with their last triumph coming in 1995.
- Roma are unbeaten in their last six games, which included a 1-1 draw with the Bianconeri on December 12.
- The two sides met at the quarter-final stage of the competition last season, with goals from Mirko Vucinic and Rodrigo Taddei securing a 2-0 victory for Roma.
- The visitors have appeared in more finals than any other side in Italy, appearing 16 times.