The Turin outfit will look to kick off the new Serie A campaign with a win over the visitors in the first competitive match at the Juventus Arena
|Juventus (4-2-4): Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Chiellini, De Ceglie; Marchisio, Pirlo; Pepe, Del Piero, Matri, Giaccherini
New summer signing Mirko Vucinic was robbed in broad daylight in Turin on Thursday but didn't sustain any injuries and will be available for selection while Vincenzo Iaquinta is out with a thigh problem and will not feature on Sunday.
|Parma (4-4-2): Mirante; Zaccardo, Paletta, Lucarelli, Rubin; Valiani, Morrone, Galloppa, Modesto; Giovinco, Pelle
Franco Colomba will be without a number of players for the clash in Turin as Massimo Gobbi, Raffaele Palladino, Fernando Marques and Danilo Pereira are all nursing various injuries.
- Juventus lost last season's Serie A opener to Bari at the Stadio San Nicola
- The Old Lady has never succumbed to an opening day defeat at home.
- The Turin outfit failed to score in 10 encounters in the 2010-11 campaign.
- Juventus scored 57 goals last season, 12 less than Inter who led the league in that department.
- Parma kept 13 clean sheet last year.
- The Ennio Tardini club have a three-game winning streak against Juve.
- Sebastian Giovinco scored three goals against his former club last season.
- Parma did not have a player who reached double digits in scoring last year.