Inter have a 1-0 advantage heading into the second-leg of their Coppa Italia semi-final with Roma on Wednesday night at San Siro
Julio Cesar; Maicon, Materazzi, Lucio, Chivu; Zanetti, Cambiasso, Kharja, Coutinho; Pazzini, Eto'o
Inter coach Leonardo will welcome Yuto Nagatomo back into the fold as the Japan international has recovered from flu. Wesley Sneijder and Dejan Stankovic trained apart from the rest of the squad and will not feature while Andrea Ranocchia is suspended.
Doni; Cassetti, Burdisso, Juan, Riise; Pizarro, De Rossi; Perrotta, Simplicio, Vucinic; Borriello
Roma coach Vincenzo Montella is without a host of players, including captain Francesco Totti who is serving the last match of his ban for chopping down Mario Balotelli in the cup final last year. Taddei is also suspended, while Matteo Brighi is out for the season after fracturing his fibula at the weekend against Milan.
Simone Perrotta and Daniele De Rossi are able to feature for the visitors as their three-match bans in Serie A do not affect their Coppa Italia eligibility.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Inter have won 12 straight Serie A games at San Siro.
- The world champions have scored 35 goals at home in their last 12 matches.
- Inter beat Roma 1-0 in the Coppa Italia final last season at the Stadio Olimpico.
- Leonardo's men have kept a clean sheet in their last two cup games.
- Roma have picked up 13 points from their last five away matches.
- The Lupi have scored 10 goals in the last five encounters away from home.
- Roma have conceded 32 goals on the road.
- The capital club's heaviest away defeat this season was 5-1 against Cagliari.