Inter need to use this tie to keep Lazio - who are only three points behind them in Serie A - from gaining ground in the race for a guaranteed Champions League group stage spot
|Inter: Julio Cesar; Maicon, Lucio, Ranocchia, Nagatomo; Zanetti, Cambiasso, Stankovic; Sneijder; Eto'o, Pazzini
|Lazio: Muslera; Lichtsteiner, Biava, Dias, Garrido; Brocchi, Ledesma; Zarate, Hernanes, Mauri; Floccari
- Inter have lost only once in the last 14 league games against Lazio.
- The defending champs haven't tasted defeat to Lazio in 13 games at San Siro.
- Leonardo's men have won their last 10 home matches in Serie A.
- The Nerazzurri have picked up 39 points at San Siro this season.
- Lazio have scored seven goals in their last three games.
- The capital city club have earned nine points from their past four games.
- Matuzalem will miss the match through suspension.
- Lazio have two wins in their last five road games.
December 3, 2010: Lazio 3-1 Inter
Lazio played the defending champions off the park as Giuseppe Biava and Mauro Zarate gave the hosts the lead before Hernanes put the icing on the cake late on.
Follow Goal.com on . Get the latest football news direct... Check out Goal.com's page; be part of the best football fan community in the world!