Inter will look to extend their 11-game Serie A home winning streak when Fiorentina pay a visit to San Siro on Sunday
Julio Cesar; Maicon, Lucio, Ranocchia, Nagatomo; Zanetti, Cambiasso, Thiago Motta; Kharja; Pazzini, Eto'o
Julio Cesar is back between the posts after serving a one-match ban. The news is not all good for Leonardo though as Wesley Sneijder, Dejan Stankovic and Goran Pandev will miss the match through injury. Walter Samuel is not quite ready to return while MacDonald Mariga is suspended.
Boruc; De Silvestri; Gamberini, Kroldrup, Pasqual; Behrami, D'Agostino, Montolivo; Cerci, Gilardino, Vargas
Fiorentina coach Sinisa Mihajlovic will return to his old stomping ground without the services of long-term absentee Stevan Jovetic and Adrian Mutu who is out for the remainder of the season.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Inter are currently riding an 11-game Serie A winning streak at San Siro
- The defending champions are unbeaten in their last nine league meetings against Fiorentina.
- Giampaolo Pazzini's eight goals since joining Inter have all come in the second half.
- Leonardo's men have scored 29 goals in their last 10 matches at home.
- Fiorentina have won their last two games, outscoring their opponents 7-3 in that span.
- The Viola have only lost once in their last 10 matches.
- Alessio Cerci has scored four goals in his last two games.
- Fiorentina have picked up eight points in their last five matches on the road.