The Nerazzurri will look to bounce back from a horrible week domestically and in Europe to keep their slim title hopes alive...
|Inter: Julio Cesar; Maicon, Ranocchia, Lucio, Nagatomo; Zanetti, Thiago Motta; Cambiasso; Sneijder, Milito, Eto'o
|Chievo: Sorrentino; Sardo, Andreolli, Mandelli, Montovani; Fernandes, Rigoni, Constant; Bogliacino; Pellissier, Moscardelli
- Inter have scored four goals in each of their last three games against Chievo at the Giuseppe Meazza.
- The Nerazzurri are currently riding a nine-game Serie A winning streak at San Siro.
- The Beneamata have scored 15 goals in their last five home games.
- Cristian Chivu will miss the match through suspension.
- Inter have conceded seven goals in their past five home matches.
- Chievo's 2-1 win earlier in the season snapped a 12-game winless run against the Nerazzurri.
- The Flying Donkeys' only Serie A win against Inter at San Siro came in December of 2001.
- Sergio Pellissier leads the team in scoring with ten league goals.
- Chievo have collected seven points from their last five games on the road.
- Chievo have been held scoreless in 14 Serie A matches this season.
November 21, 2010: Chievo 2-1 Inter
The Flying Donkeys soared to an unlikely victory as they punctured the Inter defence twice in Verona. Sergio Pellissier opened the scoring in the 29th minute before Davide Moscardelli doubled the home side's advantage in the second half.
Samuel Eto'o scored a late goal but many will remember the game for the Cameroon striker's headbutt on Chievo defender Bostjan Cesar.