Leonardo's men will welcome the Sicilians to San Siro for the final game of the Serie A season
Julio Cesar; Maicon, Samuel, Ranocchia, Chivu; Zanetti, Mariga, Thiago Motta, Pandev; Milito, Eto'o
Lucio and Dejan Stankovic trained with the first team as they look to regain full fitness while Walter Samuel could make his first start since November 6 following a serious knee injury. Julio Cesar worked out alone in the gym due to a slight back problem but should be able to feature on Sunday. Wesley Sneijder is still nursing an ankle injury and will miss the encounter.
Andujar; Potenza, Silvestre, Terlizzi, Capuano; Ledesma, Carboni, Biagianti; Gomez, Lopez; Bergessio
Catania coach Diego Simeone will return to his old stomping ground on Sunday without the services of Nicolas Spolli, Fabio Sciacca, and Giuseppe Bellusci.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Inter have won 12 Serie A games in a row at San Siro.
- Leonardo's men have scored 13 goals in their last five home matches.
- Inter have kept two clean sheets in their last five matches at the Giuseppe Meazza.
- Samuel Eto'o leads the team in scoring with 21 goals in Serie A.
- Catania are currently riding a three-game winning streak.
- The Sicilians are unbeaten in their last three road encounters.
- Diego Simeone's men have only scored 12 goals away from home this season.
- Catania have won nine games by a one-goal margin.