Claudio Ranieri's troops welcome the Rossoblu on Friday night, with the hosts in desperate need of a victory after losing three of their last four league games
Maicon, Lucio, Ranocchia, Nagatomo
Raggi, Portanova, Antonsson
Garics, Perez, Mudingayi, Morleo
Acquafresca, Di Vaio
The Nerazzurri will go into Friday's clash without the services of Walter Samuel, with the former Real Madrid defender facing another week on the sidelines due to a muscle problem. Freddy Guarin also looks set to miss out after the Colombia international failed to recover from the calf injury that has plagued him since signing for the club in January.
However, Maicon should return for the hosts after the Brazil international served his one-match suspension in last week's surprise defeat to Novara.
The visitors will travel to San Siro without Nico Pulzetti, who is still ruled out with a thigh problem. Panagiotis Kone, however, looks set to return to the squad after recovering from a muscle strain, although the Greece international is unlikely to start the game.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Inter have won five of their last six clashes with the Rossoblu.
- Claudio Ranieri's men have won only six of their 12 home games in Serie A so far this term.
- Along with Genoa, the hosts have drew the least amount of games in Serie A.
- The Nerazzurri have lost the same number of games as Bologna this season, yet remain 12 places and 14 points above their visitors.
- Bologna have not lost in Serie A since the 2-0 defeat to Roma back in December.
- The Rossoblu have drew all of their last three away games in Serie A.
- Only Cesena have scored fewer goals than Stefano Poli's men have this season.