Oranjer recorded a hard-fought win over Turkey on Friday and will be looking to add three more points to their tally on Tuesday evening
Vanczak, Liptak, Juhasz, Laczko
Koman, Hajnal, Korcsmar
Priskin, Szalai, Dzsudzsak
Van Rhijn, Heitinga, Martins Indi, Willems
Clasie, Sneijder, Strootman
Narsingh, Van Persie, Robben
National team coach Sandor Egervari will be without several key players for Tuesday's clash with Adam Pinter, Gergely Rudolf, Imre Szabics, Jozsef Varga and Norbert Meszaros all set to miss out, while Zoltan Gera is doubtful due to an Achilles problem.
Egervari is likely to field the same 11 players who beat Andorra 5-0 on Friday, with Tamas Priskin taking the place of the injured Gera as the only change.
Netherlands will have to make do without the services of Leroy Fer on Tuesday after the midfielder picked up a knee injury in the win over Turkey, while shot stopper Tim Krul is sidelined with an elbow injury.
Therefore, Maarten Stekelenburg is likely to return between the sticks, while Jordy Clasie is expected to hold on to his starting berth in midfield following Fer's absence.
Louis van Gaal could drop Daryl Janmaat from his starting XI compared to the Turkey game, with Ajax youngster Ricardo van Rhijn to take his place at right-back.
|DID YOU KNOW?|
- Hungary and Netherlands have met 15 times before, with the Hungarians recording five victories over Tuesday's opponents. Oranje came out victorious on eight occasions, with the remaining two games ending all square.
- The home side last qualified for a World Cup in 1986, when they failed to survive the group stage.
- Hungarian star player Balazs Dzsudzsak plied his trade in the Dutch Eredivisie at PSV from 2008 until 2011, before he left Holland for Anzhi Makhachkala. The winger is currently under contract with Dynamo Moscow.
- Netherlands have won their last nine World Cup qualification games. Their last loss goes back to September 1 2001, when Ireland proved to be too strong.
- Robin van Persie (pictured) moved into eighth position on Oranje's all-time topscorers list with his goal against Turkey. The Manchester United star has now netted 30 goals for the Dutch.
- Holland have scored 39 goals in 16 games under national team coach Louis van Gaal. They have conceded 15 times under their current boss.